Thursday, January 8, 2015

I WON THE JACKPOT!

As you can see above, I won the Dynamic Jackpot at Starsbit. It was fun. But, I can only experience this feeling with you!

The thoughts behind this blog are to use the Bitcoin Technology to spread love and good cheer with others in this world.

We have discussed Fund Raisers in this Blog. But, a simple sharing of earnings/winnings with friends or relatives far away is a whole new idea that only Bitcoin can make possible, quickly, easily and free!

The Jackpot went to my Epay account. That will be dispersed to me on Friday and it will appear in my Coinbase Account. I can then choose to send some, or all of it to anyone in the world who has a Coinbase Account with a Bitcoin Wallet. Instantly, the transferred bitcoin will be in the other person's account. They will know I'm thinking of them and will share in my Jackpot.

True, it is not a lot of cold, hard, cash....YET.  Remember, that those bitcoins may increase in value over time and this gift may be quite significant someday. AND, all it cost me was some time and luck. It is the thought that counts.

2 comments:

  1. Over at Moon Bitcoin you may claim FREE satoshis. 163 satoshis every 1 hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is mostly due to the generous online jackpots that have been awarded by Net Entertainment slots over the course of the past few years.pacuan kuda online

    ReplyDelete